Tag Archives: Brindle

Gregson Lane in Brindle – the Holy Hand

There is a house here whose lintel bears the initials GG (George Gregson) and the date 1700. It was the last shelter of Edmund Arrowsmith, a Catholic priest who is now known as a Saint. Edmund Arrowsmith (whose given name … Continue reading

Posted in Holy Relics, Local History, Miracles, Saints | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment